What does your dog daycare facility look like?
How do you ensure the safety of dogs in your facility?
Is your dog daycare facility supervised?
What measures do you have in place for cleanliness and hygiene?
Can I tour your dog daycare facility before enrolling my dog?
Do you have outdoor play areas for dogs?
Can you accommodate dogs with special needs or disabilities?
Is your facility equipped with security measures?
Yes, the safety and security of our facility are of utmost importance to us. We have security measures in place, including surveillance cameras, secure entrances and exits, and trained staff members who are vigilant in monitoring the premises and ensuring the well-being of the dogs in our care.
Why don't you provide camera access at your dog daycare?
While we understand that some pet owners appreciate the ability to check in on their dogs through live camera feeds, at this time we do not have a capability to provide the camera access to external users. However, we can provide replay of the footage upon request. In addition, we offer alternative methods of communication, such as updates via phone or email. Our staff is always available to answer any questions or address concerns you may have about your dog’s well-being.
How do you handle emergencies at your facility?
Are there any age restrictions for dogs to attend daycare?
We welcome dogs of various ages at our daycare. However, puppies need to have completed all rounds of vaccinations and wait two weeks from their last round of puppy shots to ensure their immune system is adequately developed.
What vaccinations are required for dogs attending daycare?
Is spaying or neutering a requirement for dogs attending daycare?
- Reducing aggression: Unaltered dogs, especially those of the same sex, can display more aggressive behavior, particularly when they encounter other intact dogs. Hormonal changes related to reproduction can contribute to territorial aggression, dominance issues, and fights. By having all dogs fixed, we can greatly minimize these risks and create a calmer and more peaceful atmosphere.
- Preventing unwanted pregnancies.
- Health benefits: Spaying or neutering dogs can offer various health benefits. It helps prevent certain reproductive-related diseases such as uterine infections, testicular cancer, and prostate problems. By requiring dogs to be fixed, we prioritize their overall well-being and reduce the potential risks associated with reproductive health issues.
- Enhanced socialization: Fixed dogs tend to have a more balanced temperament, making them better candidates for socializing with other dogs. Socialization is a crucial aspect of our daycare services, as it promotes positive interactions, improves communication skills, and fosters healthy relationships among the dogs.
Do dogs need to be on flea and tick prevention before attending daycare?
Do you have breed restrictions for dogs attending daycare?
Do dogs need to be well-behaved and trained to attend daycare?
Is it necessary for dogs to be socialized before attending daycare?
Are there any health requirements for dogs attending daycare?
Are there any behavior requirements for dogs attending daycare?
What is a temperament test for dogs in a daycare setting?
A temperament test is an assessment conducted by our trained staff to evaluate a dog’s behavior, social skills, and compatibility with other dogs in a daycare environment. It helps us ensure a safe and harmonious playgroup for all dogs in our care.
Why is a temperament test necessary for my dog to attend daycare?
How is the temperament test conducted?
What are you looking for during the temperament test?
How long does the temperament test take?
What happens if my dog doesn't pass the temperament test?
Can I be present during my dog's temperament test?
Can I retest my dog if they don't initially pass the temperament test?
In some cases, if your dog doesn’t pass the initial temperament test, we may consider a retest after a certain period of time. This allows your dog to undergo further training, socialization, or behavior modification that may help them succeed in a future assessment. We can discuss the best approach based on your dog’s individual needs.
Can I provide information or notes about my dog's behavior before the temperament test?
Will the temperament test guarantee that my dog will never have any issues in daycare?
Do I need to provide my dog's food for daycare?
What are the benefits of sending my dog to daycare?
How do I enroll my dog in your daycare program?
What are your daycare hours?
What if my dog has special needs or requires medication?
What happens if my dog gets injured or becomes ill during daycare?
How much does your dog daycare service cost?
What is included in your boarding service?
What are the requirements for boarding my dog?
Can I bring my dog's bed, toys, or other belongings during boarding?
What if my dog has a special diet or requires medication during boarding?
Can I receive updates or check on my dog while they are boarding?
What happens if my dog becomes ill or injured during boarding?
How are boarding fees calculated?
Do you require a reservation for dog boarding?
Are there any fees associated with making a reservation?
Can I cancel or modify my dog's boarding reservation?
How much notice do I need to provide for a cancellation or modification?
Do you provide food or should we bring our dog’s food?
- Familiarity and Routine: Dogs thrive on routine, including their regular diet. By bringing your dog’s food from home, you help maintain consistency and minimize any potential digestive issues that may arise from sudden dietary changes. This can provide a sense of familiarity and comfort to your dog during their boarding stay.
- Special Dietary Needs: Some dogs may have specific dietary requirements or food allergies. Bringing your dog’s food ensures that their nutritional needs are met, and they receive the appropriate diet they are accustomed to. It allows us to cater to any unique dietary considerations your dog may have.
- Transition and Digestive Health: Switching to a new type or brand of food abruptly can cause gastrointestinal upset, such as diarrhea or vomiting. By providing your dog’s regular food, you reduce the chances of digestive disturbances during their boarding stay. This is particularly important for dogs with sensitive stomachs or those prone to dietary sensitivities.
- Portion Control: You know your dog’s feeding routine and portion sizes best. By bringing your dog’s food, you can accurately measure and provide the appropriate portions for each meal. This helps maintain your dog’s weight and prevents overfeeding or underfeeding.
We also recommend the following:
- Clearly label your dog’s food container or bag with their name, feeding instructions, and any special dietary information.
- Provide enough food for the duration of your dog’s boarding stay, including extra portions in case of unexpected delays or extended stays.
- If your dog’s food requires specific preparation or instructions, please include them in a note or communicate them with our staff during the check-in process.
- In case you forget to bring your dog’s food, or if you run out during their stay, we have a backup option of providing our in house dog food for an additional fee. Please inquire about this option if needed.
Do you provide food or should we bring our dog’s food?
At pupzclub, we are committed to the health and well-being of every dog in our care. We believe that nutrition plays a crucial role in their overall health, vitality, and happiness. Therefore, we have carefully curated a selection of dog food brands that meet our stringent quality and nutritional standards. Here are a few reasons why we only carry selected dog food brands:
- Quality Assurance: We prioritize brands that have a proven track record of producing high-quality dog food. These brands often invest in research, quality control, and use premium ingredients to ensure the nutritional value and safety of their products.
- Nutritional Balance: We aim to offer dog food options that provide a well-balanced and complete diet for our furry friends. The selected brands we carry typically meet or exceed industry standards for essential nutrients, including proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals.
- Trust and Reputation: We prioritize brands that have a strong reputation and positive feedback from pet owners, veterinarians, and industry experts. This helps us build trust with our customers and ensures that we are providing products that have been well-received in the pet community.
How does your Pup Shopper Experience work?
For every $50 – $99 (plus tax) order you place with us, you will earn a free Half Day of Daycare (i.e. up to 4 hours of play time for your pup free of charge) and for every $100 + (plus tax) order you place with us, you will earn a free Full Day of Daycare (any day, 7 am to 7 pm). You can place an order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by stopping by at our store.