IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO OUR SERVICES:
1. All services are subject to NJ sales tax. All packages expire one year from a date of purchase and are non-refundable.
2. Your pup must be picked up by the time Pupz Club closes. If you are not there on time, we will be forced to charge you an extra fee to cover the cost of staff overtime or an overnight boarding fee.
3. A dog is admitted to pupzclub ONLY if s/he passes our temperament test. They must be friendly towards other dogs and people and not protective of water bowls or space. However, similarly to people, dogs can have bad days and accidents might happen which is an inherent risk that you accept by using our services.
4. Other requirements for admittance:
a) Must be neutered or spayed if 6 months or older.
b) Must have the following current vaccinations before they are admitted:
-DHPP (distemper, hepatitis (adenovirus), parainfluenza, and parvo)
c) Must be at least 16 weeks of age or two weeks post the last round of puppy shots.
d) Must be in overall good health, i.e. we can’t accept dogs with stitches, staples, Elizabethan collars, open wounds, stomach problems, etc. They would not enjoy the play time anyway!
e) Must be free of fleas, ticks and all communicable diseases.
Despite the above, your pup can still get sick at the daycare – just like kids at school and daycare do! If there is any dog that we suspect of being ill, we will pull him/her from the group play and contact the owner immediately. We hope that you understand and accept this is an inherent risk associated with dog daycares.
5. Safety is our primary concern. Your dog will always be supervised by our highly trained dog handlers who are caring, attentive and trained to reinforce good behavior. They are all required to take set of educational programs prepared by International Boarding and Pet Services Association (IBPSA) with an assistance of industry experts at FetchFind. The programs cover safety and well being of dogs, including canine behavior, group dynamics, general wellness and canine stress. However, dogs, by their nature, are unpredictable. Thus, despite our efforts, confrontations can and will occasionally happen which is a risk that is inherent in any group play environment. We hope that you understand and accept these inevitable risks associated with the group play.