ONE HOUR PASS
Valid for 1 hour
HALF DAY PASS
Valid for 4 consecutive hours
FULL DAY PASS
Valid during hours of operations
10 full day daycare passes
50 full day daycare passes
20 full day daycare passes
Unlimited daycare for a full month + 1 free self-serve bath
Pupz Home Stay and Boarding
For residents of Skyview we offer Pupz Home Stay option for your pup, i.e. in lieu of boarding at our facility, we will host your pup at our Pupz Daycare during the day and then walk him/her home for the night so that s/he does not feel home sick while you’re away. We will then bring him/her back to pupzclub in the morning if the boarding is for more than one night. Pupz Home Stay check out is before 12 pm. If you are unable to pick up your pup by 12 pm, s/he will be checked into Pupz Daycare at a half day rate. For Pupz Home Stay drop offs, we highly recommend dropping off as early as possible so that your pup has plenty of time to romp with his/her friends in the Pupz Daycare.
In addition, we offer a standard in-house boarding at our facility. All boarding guests will be hosted at our Pupz Daycare during the day and then will return to their respective kennels in the evening for a good nights’ rest. All meals will be provided in their respective kennels.
ONE NIGHT BOARDING - OFF SEASON
Includes full day of daycare
ONE NIGHT BOARDING - PEAK SEASON
Includes full day of daycare and walk to and from your apartment for the night / in the morning
DIY Dog Wash aka Pupz Spa
Self-serve dog wash for only $20
- Open all day during business hours
- It’s simple! – and easy to use! Includes shampoo, conditioner and a groomer grade blow dryer
- Great products – includes TropiClean shampoo, conditioner and a a flea shampoo.
- Easy access – dogs easily step up into wash area – no need for dog steps/lifting. The largest and most furry breeds can be washed in less than 20 minutes. The majority of dogs can be washed in less than 10 minutes
- Save time cleaning – you will no longer have to clean dog hair and dirt out of your bathtub
- Easy on your back – the tub is raised to your level making it simple to wash your dog
- Soft touch wash gun – easy on/easy off – adjustable flow positions and pressure depending upon the need for specific breeds
- High and low speed dryer options – non-heated air and turbo dry option will accelerate drying time
- Affordable and efficient – $20 – say no more! For an additional charge, we can also wash your pup for you!
We carry a curated selection of products that we feel are some of the best in the market. All products we select are fully tested on our own pets and we are sure you’ll love them as much as we do. Come and check out the selection at the pupzclub. If there are specific products that YOU tried out and love and would like us to carry in stock do let us know and we will order for you!
We are happy to wash and dry your pup’s items that fit in our commercial washer and dryer. Each load is $15!
Other Pupz Services
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO OUR SERVICES:
1. All services are subject to NJ sales tax. All packages expire one year from a date of purchase and are non-refundable.
2. Your pup must be picked up by the time Pupz Daycare closes. If you are not there on time, we will be forced to charge you an extra fee to cover the cost of staff overtime.
3. A dog is admitted to pupzclub ONLY if s/he passes our temperament test. They must be friendly towards other dogs and people and not protective of food, toys or space. However, similarly to people, dogs can have bad days and accidents might happen which is an inherent risk that you accept by using our services.
4. Other requirements for admittance:
a) Must be neutered or spayed if 6 months or older.
b) Must have the following current vaccinations before they are admitted:
-DHPP (distemper, hepatitis (adenovirus), parainfluenza, and parvo)
c) Must be at least 16 weeks of age or two weeks post the last round of puppy shots.
d) Must be in overall good health, i.e. we can’t accept dogs with stitches, staples, Elizabethan collars, open wounds, stomach problems, etc. They would not enjoy the play time anyway!
e) Must be free of fleas, ticks and all communicable diseases.
Despite the above, your pup can still get sick at the daycare – just like kids at school and daycare do! If there is any dog that we suspect of being ill, we will pull him/her from the group play and contact the owner immediately. We hope that you understand and accept this is an inherent risk associated with dog daycares.
5. Safety is our primary concern. Your dog will always be supervised by our highly trained dog handlers who are caring, attentive and trained to reinforce good behavior. They are all required to take set of educational programs prepared by International Boarding and Pet Services Association (IBPSA) with an assistance of industry experts at FetchFind. The programs cover safety and well being of dogs, including canine behavior, group dynamics, general wellness and canine stress. However, dogs, by their nature, are unpredictable. Thus, despite our efforts, confrontations can and will occasionally happen which is a risk that is inherent in any group play environment. We hope that you understand and accept these inevitable risks associated with the group play.